360.870.1398 | 1603 COOPER POINT ROAD NW OLYMPIA, WA 98502 | INFO@OLYMPIATRAVELCLINIC.COM
OLYMPIA TRAVEL CLINIC
Providing preventative travel medical care since 2011
ALL OF YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS FOR TRAVEL IN ONE LOCATION
Detailed health advice for travelers who are planning to travel outside the United States and Canada.
VACCINATIONS FOR TRAVEL
We carry all travel vaccines, including Yellow Fever, as well as many routine vaccines.
PRESCRIPTIONS FOR TRAVEL
Leave the USA fully prepared for your adventures.
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
HOW IT WORKS
Call or email us to schedule your appointment. Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available. Couples, families and friends traveling together can be seen at the same appointment.
YOUR CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
- Country by country analysis of your itinerary
- Review and administer vaccines required or recommended for your destination, including Yellow Fever vaccine
- Updating routine vaccines such as tetanus and influenza
- International Travel Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
- Exemption from Yellow Fever vaccine if indicated
- Malaria prophylaxis prescriptions and review of detailed malaria maps
- Prescriptions for traveler’s diarrhea, altitude sickness, motion sickness, and other travel-related medications
- Advice on avoiding non-vaccine preventable diseases
- Handouts on specific travel concerns such as traveler’s diarrhea, air travel, blood clots, children and travel, and what to pack in a medicine kit
- Detailed current information on travel advisories, political events, holidays, and natural events at your destination that may affect your plans
Many vaccines take time to become effective. Some vaccines are done in a series. We recommend you visit us at least 4 to 6 weeks before you are scheduled to leave the country. If you are leaving sooner please let us know.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B combination
- Influenza (flu)
- Meningitis (meningococcal)
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available. Couples, families and friends traveling together can be seen at the same appointment. We are able to accommodate last minute trips.